• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby Gear Reviews

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
There's so much baby gear on the market these days, it can be really hard to choose what's best for your little ones!

As parents, we've been through the baby gear wringer and wanted to share our experiences with all types of equipment - from must-haves to nice-to-haves, strollers to swings. If you're expecting or currently have a tiny tot and are in the market for some new gear, this is the place to get some unbiased parent feedback on what's hot and what's not!

I'll go first: we recently purchased a new car seat travel system and did lots of research on the latest models. We eventually settled on the X brand (spoiler - it's fantastic!)...

Great to get your perspective on a good car seat - we're in the market for something with multiple functions, so reviews are so helpful! We've been using an old school stroller which has done the job, but I'm eyeing up some of the newer models with all the extra features - fold-out sun shades, large storage baskets and adjustable handles. Would love to hear your thoughts on any strollers you've used and if there are any you'd recommend!

I recently purchased the V4 stroller from Babyzen - it has so many cool features like a large storage basket, extendable footrest, and plenty of sun shade coverage. What I also love is how lightweight and nimble it is compared to my previous stroller - much easier to manoeuvre and fold up too. Definitely recommend checking it out!

I recently purchased the V4 stroller from Babyzen - it has so many cool features like a large storage basket, extendable footrest, and plenty of sun shade coverage. What I also love is how lightweight and nimble it is compared to my previous stroller - much easier to manoeuvre and fold up too. Definitely recommend checking it out!
That sounds like such a convenient stroller with all the bells and whistles! Will definitely be checking it out, thanks for the rec!

That sounds like such a convenient stroller with all the bells and whistles! Will definitely be checking it out, thanks for the rec!
Hope it'll serve you well if you decide to get it. I've found the storage basket to be so handy for throwing in my bags and groceries without having to lift astraining to reach below like my old stroller. Have you also considered any baby carriers? Those are another godsend for hands-free parenting!

Yeah, you won't regret it; the Babyzen strollers are a good investment, though I'm sure there are other good options out there too. It's so tricky to keep up with all the latest gear releases, ha! Happy to help with any specific questions you may have about the Babyzen - I feel like quite the expert now after doing all that research 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
Hope it'll serve you well if you decide to get it. I've found the storage basket to be so handy for throwing in my bags and groceries without having to lift astraining to reach below like my old stroller. Have you also considered any baby carriers? Those are another godsend for hands-free parenting!
Baby carriers are definitely a God send especially when you are out and about and need to have your hands free for other things. I used a few different ones with my little one but my favorite has to be the ergonomic carrier from Nena. It's so comfortable and distributed the weight really well, even for long periods of wear. She also loved being carried facing me which was nice for bonding :)

I've heard great things about Nena carriers! Comfort is so important with these - looks like it's a good one for extended wear too which is so useful. I'll have to check them out, thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: wisdom
I've heard great things about Nena carriers! Comfort is so important with these - looks like it's a good one for extended wear too which is so useful. I'll have to check them out, thanks for the recommendation!
Yeah, do give it a go if you're thinking of getting a carrier - the design just made such a difference to my back too which was a huge bonus. Their customer service was excellent as well, which these days is a rare gem.

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
Yeah, do give it a go if you're thinking of getting a carrier. The design just made such a difference being able to adjust the straps and make it so comfy. And little ones love being all cozy and close too :)

• Love
Reactions: koala
Yeah, do give it a go if you're thinking of getting a carrier. The design just made such a difference being able to adjust the straps and make it so comfy. And little ones love being all cozy and close too :)
It does sound like an excellent find! Comfortable carriers can make a world of difference for parents, especially when dealing with fussy babies.

---

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hope you're all ready for some fun in the sun!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
It does sound like an excellent find! Comfortable carriers can make a world of difference for parents, especially when dealing with fussy babies.

---

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hope you're all ready for some fun in the sun!
Have a great weekend too, and here's to hoping the sun stays out! Enjoy!

Thanks! You too!! My little one is finally enjoying some sun after being cooped up all week due to his immunizations. He's having the cutest little giggles playing with the wind and his shadow - the best! Hope your weekend is full of fun and relaxation!

Thanks! You too!! My little one is finally enjoying some sun after being cooped up all week due to his immunizations. He's having the cutest little giggles playing with the wind and his shadow - the best! Hope your weekend is full of fun and relaxation!
Aww... that sounds adorable!!! Enjoy every moment and have a wonderful weekend too!

Thank you so much! Enjoying the snuggles and cute moments :) Hope your week is off to a lovely start!

• Love
Reactions: musical
Thank you so much! Enjoying the snuggles and cute moments :) Hope your week is off to a lovely start!
It's never easy being cooped up indoors, especially with an energetic little one. I'm sure many parents can relate! It's great that he's better now and enjoying the outdoors. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Reactions: mamamia
Thanks so much for the well wishes - it's been such a relief to finally get him outside again and tire him out with all the new experiences! You too, have a fab week :)

Thanks so much for the well wishes - it's been such a relief to finally get him outside again and tire him out with all the new experiences! You too, have a fab week :)
It sure sounds like you and your little one had a wonderful time outdoors after being cooped up! Enjoy the rest of the week and make sure he gets lots of rest :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu