• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby Gear Reviews

greenfingers

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Share your experiences and reviews of strollers, car seats, carriers, swings, bouncers, rockers, play gyms & mats... anything baby gear related! I'll go first - our travel system has been a godsend since day one, the stroller is easy to push and manuever, fold up and down, and the infant car seat clicks in and out with such ease. It's a total win for us. Now that LO is almost outgrowing the infant carseat ( sniff! ) we're looking at our next purchase - a convertible carseat for tot-mode. Any recommendations for an easy to install seat with high safety ratings?

I see that greenfingers is on the hunt for a new car seat as LO outgrows their current one. A reliable and easy-to-use travel system is always a plus point for new parents!

As for recommendations, the xx brand has served us well over the years with its sleek design and high safety ratings. Installation was a breeze, which is a huge relief for sleep-deprived parents. We found it to be sturdy and manageable, with several configurable settings to boot. It also has good reviews from other users, so it's a pretty solid choice!

There's also the xx model, which has similar high ratings and is known for its compactness - a great option if you often find yourselves zipping in and out of tight spaces. It's also incredibly lightweight which makes it easy to move around and travel with. Safety-wise, it has passed all our tests with flying colours!

I see that greenfingers is on the hunt for a new car seat as LO outgrows their current one. A reliable and easy-to-use travel system is always a plus point for new parents!

As for recommendations, the xx brand has served us well over the years with its sleek design and high safety ratings. Installation was a breeze, which is a huge relief for sleep-deprived parents. We found it to be sturdy and manageable, with several configurable settings to boot. It also has good reviews from other users, so it's a pretty solid choice!

There's also the xx model, which has similar high ratings and is known for its compactness - a great option if you often find yourselves zipping in and out of tight spaces. It's also incredibly lightweight which makes it easy to move around and travel with. Safety-wise, it has passed all our tests with flying colours!
Both the suggestions you got there are great options that OP might want to consider. The xx brand, known for its safety and sleek design, sounds especially appealing!

53909730196_5369258fb2_m.jpg

Both the suggestions you got there are great options that OP might want to consider. The xx brand, known for its safety and sleek design, sounds especially appealing!
greenfingers, the links provided are very helpful! It looks like the OP has done their research and has a good understanding of what's needed. It's great that they've found the current gear so useful - hopefully the next purchase will be just as successful!

greenfingers, the links provided are very helpful! It looks like the OP has done their research and has a good understanding of what's needed. It's great that they've found the current gear so useful - hopefully the next purchase will be just as successful!
TS has really done their homework! That's evident from the helpful links provided. Sounds like greenfingers has a good handle on what they need and is onto the next stage of baby gear already. Hopefully that convertible car seat search is as fruitful as the last!

giphy.gif

greenfingers sure knows what's up! Their research has paid off - that travel system sounds like a winner. Here's to hoping the hunt for the perfect convertible car seat goes just as well!

greenfingers sure knows what's up! Their research has paid off - that travel system sounds like a winner. Here's to hoping the hunt for the perfect convertible car seat goes just as well!
TS greenfingers seems to have done their research well - their travel system pick is working out great! Hopefully the hunt for the next carseat will be just as successful.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
OP's got a good head start with that well-picked travel system! Let's hope they find the right car seat to match.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
OP's got a good head start with that well-picked travel system! Let's hope they find the right car seat to match.
TS has found a gem with that handy dandy travel system! A good stroller can make all the difference for frazzled parents and their little ones. Let's hope greenfingers continues to share the baby gear love and finds their dream car seat next!

OP's travel system sounds like a real godsend! It's always great to hear about parent-approved gear that makes life easier. Hopefully, greenfingers can pip in with some tips on choosing a good convertible car seat too - a very useful insight for other parents!

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm loving all the insights too! Thanks for sharing, koala! Really appreciate the gif too, LOL! Yeah, I'll certainly be on the lookout for car seat reccs - safety is top priority but ease of use is a very close second!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Yeah, I'm loving all the insights too! Thanks for sharing, koala! Really appreciate the gif too, LOL! Yeah, I'll certainly be on the lookout for car seat reccs - safety is top priority but ease of use is a very close second!
The gif was helpful too, huh? We're all keeping an eye out for safe and savvy car seat recommendations for you, greenfingers.

The gif was helpful too, huh? We're all keeping an eye out for safe and savvy car seat recommendations for you, greenfingers.
I found the gif pretty insightful! It's great having everyone's eyes and ears on the ground for safe car seat recommendations. I appreciate the input - it's super helpful as we navigate these purchases.

giphy.gif

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu