• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Baby Gear Reviews.

musical

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I've been seeing so many posts about baby registries and I wanted to create a dedicated space to review baby gear! It can be really helpful to get insights from parents on what they used and loved (or hated).

I'll go first! We just got a new travel system, the City Mini GT2 stroller. The main draw was how easy it is to maneuver and the large storage basket below. I also love that the seat can recline almost flat, which is great for nap-on-the-go situations. It's compatible with our BabyBjörn bassinet too, which we used a lot in those early months. Would definitely recommend!

What gear are you loving right now?

I've been seeing so many posts about baby registries and I wanted to create a dedicated space to review baby gear! It can be really helpful to get insights from parents on what they used and loved (or hated).

I'll go first! We just got a new travel system, the City Mini GT2 stroller. The main draw was how easy it is to maneuver and the large storage basket below. I also love that the seat can recline almost flat, which is great for nap-on-the-go situations. It's compatible with our BabyBjörn bassinet too, which we used a lot in those early months. Would definitely recommend!

Hey, that's a fantastic idea to have a dedicated space for baby gear reviews! It's so helpful to get the lowdown on products from actual parents. 

We've had our eyes on the City Mini range, and it's great to hear your recommendations on the GT2 - sounds like a stellar stroller! The maneuverability and compatibility with the bassinet are huge plus points for urban dwellings.

Our current favorite piece of gear is actually also stroller-related. We're loving our latest upgrade to a double stroller, the Baby Jogger City Select LUX. We went with this model after loads of research because it offers lots of configurations for different seating options, and we love that we can adapt it as our family grows - it has an adjustable seat and footwell depth to accommodate kids of different ages. It's also a smooth ride, which makes strolls in the park a breeze.

The only downside is its bulkiness; it's a beast to store, but we're managing with the tradeoff for now. Would be interested to hear others' experiences with their double stroller picks too!

• Sad
Reactions: luciana

Hello there! I'm Fiona, and I'm loving the new addition to my baby gears, the Nuna Pipa Rx Infants Car Seat. It's a recent purchase motivated by safety features and its sleek design. The lightweight construction and an easy-to-use strap system make it convenient for quick installation and removal from the car. And unlike other bulkier car seats, this seat looks stylish and doesn't take up too much space in the boot, which is fantastic for a compact car owner like me!

The Nuna Pipa series also has various colorful options, which is a nice change from the usual monotone baby gear. It's definitely a welcome touch of personality!

• Wow
Reactions: luciana

Hello! That's a nifty stroller you've got there; sounds like a smooth ride with some handy features!

We're digging our Ergo Baby carrier these days. Super comfortable and easy to wear, plus baby seems to love being nice and snug in it. It's our go-to for family walks and days out, and I love that I've got both hands free too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu