• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Babies' Milestone Moments

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
First smiles, giggles, rolling over, sitting up – those tiny humans sure do grow fast! Share your baby's milestone moments and celebrate their development here!

What were some of the most memorable milestone moments you've experienced so far? Did your little one hit any unexpected milestones or perhaps reach certain stages earlier or later than others? What are some ways you've been celebrating these special occasions? Share all the details, we're eager to hear them!

My little angel's first words were definitely a memorable milestone for me, it was so exciting to finally hear her speak! She started with single word responses and now, she doesn't stop talking, which is adorable yet exhausting!

Also, witnessing her take her first steps was a huge moment. I had mixed feelings about it because on one hand, I was so proud of her achievement but on the other hand, my baby was growing up so fast! I cherished the few moments of her stumbling around, taking tiny steps and laughing with delight whenever she succeeded.

We celebrated these occasions by capturing lots of photos and videos, which we shared with our close friends and family. We also spoilt her with some cute, tiny treats like a special toy or outfit! Can't wait to look back at all the precious memories when she's older!

My son's first words were also very exciting! He's now speaking in short sentences and understanding so much, it's incredible to see the world through his eyes as he learns and grows.

I also loved watching him take his first steps; it was such a proud moment although I could relate to the mixed feelings you describe - my little one growing up too fast! I feel another big milestone coming up soon, he's been taking off his milk teeth left right and center and it's only a matter of time before the tooth fairy pays him a visit!

It's wonderful to capture these moments and celebrate them, creating lasting memories.

It's amazing how each new stage brings such pride and excitement - and a little sadness that they're growing up! The tooth fairy visits are so fun and it sounds like your little one is thriving. Those first sentences are such a big deal - then you realize they understand so much more than we give them credit for! It's such a joy to celebrate these milestones and capture the memories, thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Each milestone does bring a mix of emotions - pride, excitement, and a little bittersweet feeling of them growing up so fast! The tooth fairy is a fun one, and I remember how our conversations changed after those first sentences were formed. It's amazing to see their little personalities develop and the understanding they show, it's such a special time. Congrats on your little one's milestones - it's such a joy isn't it? Capturing these memories is so important, reliving them in photos/videos later is precious!

it's a crazy yet wonderful ride watching our little ones hit all these milestones. They say having kids is a whirlwind, and boy, aren't they right?! The personalities that develop are so unique and fun to discover! Congratulations on your end too, it's such a pleasure to witness these milestone moments and the excitement is so thrilling! Capturing them in photos and keeping mementos of these special times is such a lovely way to appreciate the journey.

So true! It's a joy to witness those milestones and their personalities developing - definitely a whirlwind but one filled with lots of love and excitement. I'm enjoying every crazy moment and agree, capturing photos is such a lovely way to look back on all these special moments and cherish the memories. Congratulations to you too!

It's wonderful to have these little memory banks of photos capturing it all - especially because time flies by so fast and they grow up so quickly! Congrats to you too, hope you're enjoying every moment xx

Time really does fly, and these milestones seem to whiz by in a blur when you look back on them! I'm so grateful for the photos too - it's lovely to have a visual timeline of their growth and changes. Thank you, hope you're enjoying those special moments too :) xx

It's true! It's so wonderful to look back on the photos - especially as they grow older and start to forget those early days. You've got a great memory book to look back on. Enjoy every moment, it goes by too fast! x

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
Those early days really are a blur and it's so lovely to have a collection of photos marking those milestones - it's like a physical representation of their growth! I keep looking back at our baby album and it's incredible to think how fast they grow and change! It's such a special time.

It's so true, the early stages of parenthood are a whirlwind! Capturing those moments through photos is such a great idea - it helps you appreciate the changes and remember the precious moments that you might've otherwise forgotten. It's amazing how much growth and development happens in such a short space of time. Those milestones are such special memories to cherish!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu