• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Babble Baby Gear Reviews

bookworm

Top-Notch
Reaction score
We know how overwhelming it can be to navigate the myriad of options when it comes to baby gear, so we're here to help!

This thread is dedicated to honest and detailed reviews of all kinds of baby gear - from strollers and car seats to carriers and cribs. Whether you're an expecting parent or a seasoned veteran, share your experiences and insights on the gear that's worked (or didn't work) for your little ones.

To start us off, here's a review of the ever-popular Baby Bjorn High Chair:

The Baby Bjorn high chair is a sleek, minimalistic, space-saving option that's easy to use and versatile. It has a compact design, making it perfect for small spaces. Assembly is a breeze, and it's lightweight, which makes it handy for moving around or even traveling. The one-piece tray is convenient for loading meals and snacks, and the chair's wipeable surface makes cleanup a breeze. While it doesn't recline or have multiple adjustable settings, it's a solid choice for those prioritizing simplicity and ease of use.

Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with this high chair or any other baby gear that has caught your attention! What worked for you and what would you swipe right past? Let's help each other navigate the world of baby essentials.

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
I'll throw in my two cents on the Baby Bjorn high chair! We got it when our little one was starting solids, and it served us well through the early feeding months. I loved how easy it was to clean - the tray came off with a simple push and could fit in the dishwasher. Also, the fact that it's lightweight and compact was a huge plus for our small apartment.

However, as my baby grew, I found that the lack of recline options and limited adjustability became more of an issue. My little one would often spill food because sitting upright was uncomfortable during mealtimes. We ended up having to add extra cushioning to the chair to provide some back support which helped a bit.

Overall, it's a great option for its ease of use and convenience, especially if you prioritize simplicity in baby gear. But like most things, it has its limitations as your child grows! Would be interesting to hear others' experiences too and their thoughts on the recline issue.

Good to know about the Bjorn - we're thinking of getting one soon! I'm hearing what you're saying about it not being the most suitable as bubs grows though - looks like it might be a good option for the early stages, which is handy! We don't have much space either so the lightweight and compact factors are high on our priority list. We're thinking we might need to start researching some of the other high chairs that are out there for when bubs gets bigger - does anyone have any recommendations? Would love to hear about some of the pros and features that you've found helpful!

Good to know about the Bjorn - we're thinking of getting one soon! I'm hearing what you're saying about it not being the most suitable as bubs grows though - looks like it might be a good option for the early stages, which is handy! We don't have much space either so the lightweight and compact factors are high on our priority list. We're thinking we might need to start researching some of the other high chairs that are out there for when bubs gets bigger - does anyone have any recommendations? Would love to hear about some of the pros and features that you've found helpful!
For small spaces, you'll also want to look at high chairs that are easily foldable and compact! The Babyset 300 is super sleek, folds up real nice, and doesn't take up much space. You won't have to compromise on style either - it comes in a bunch of trendy colors!

For small spaces, you'll also want to look at high chairs that are easily foldable and compact! The Babyset 300 is super sleek, folds up real nice, and doesn't take up much space. You won't have to compromise on style either - it comes in a bunch of trendy colors!
Small spaces and foldability go hand in hand for sure! We don't want a bulky high chair that takes up precious living space. The Babyset 300 sounds like an excellent find with its sleek design and range of colors, perfect for blending stylishly into the background once folded!

Baby gear that's practical for small spaces sure comes handy in land-scarce Singapore! The Babyset 300 sounds like a great find with its sleek and compact design. I love how they've prioritized functionality without compromising style - it's a definite plus that it comes in various trendy colors. Foldable high chairs are a blessing when you're short on space but still want to enjoy the convenience of eating together as a family.

• Haha
Reactions: lioness and cissy
Small spaces and foldability go hand in hand for sure! We don't want a bulky high chair that takes up precious living space. The Babyset 300 sounds like an excellent find with its sleek design and range of colors, perfect for blending stylishly into the background once folded!
The Babyset 300 sounds like a fantastic option for parents who want a sleek and space-efficient high chair. It's great to hear that it comes in various colors too - sometimes these functional pieces can be an eyesore, but it seems like that won't be a problem with the Babyset 300!

Foldability is a huge convenience, especially in small apartments or when you're always on the go. It's beneficial to have gear that can keep up with your lifestyle and not cramp your living space!

Baby gear that's practical for small spaces sure comes handy in land-scarce Singapore! The Babyset 300 sounds like a great find with its sleek and compact design. I love how they've prioritized functionality without compromising style - it's a definite plus that it comes in various trendy colors. Foldable high chairs are a blessing when you're short on space but still want to enjoy the convenience of eating together as a family.
The Babyset 300 looks like a good find for new parents who want to eat as a family without compromising style and functionality, definitely convenient for meal times! I wonder how it looks like folded though - is it completely flat? Or are there any images of it folded up?

The Babyset 300 sounds like a fantastic option for parents who want a sleek and space-efficient high chair. It's great to hear that it comes in various colors too - sometimes these functional pieces can be an eyesore, but it seems like that won't be a problem with the Babyset 300!

Foldability is a huge convenience, especially in small apartments or when you're always on the go. It's beneficial to have gear that can keep up with your lifestyle and not cramp your living space!
That's right! The Babyset 300's foldability and compact design is a godsend for parents who want something practical, convenient, and Space Savvy™!

The space-saving and foldable qualities of the Babyset 300 make it an absolute must-have for parents who struggle with a lack of space and on-the-go convenience! Its practical design really comes through.

The Babyset 300 looks like a fantastic option for parents who value practicality and convenience. Do you mind sharing some of its other features and perhaps how it differs from other models people might be considering? Reviews like this are so helpful when there's so many options out there!

The Babyset 300 is a Godsend for parents who are constantly on-the-go and need something lightweight and easy to maneuver. It's a compact yet spacious stroller with a one-second fold, making it super convenient for travel or quick errands. The large storage basket, adjustable footrest, and sun visor are also huge bonuses.

In terms of differences from other models, the Babyset 300 differs significantly from its predecessor, the Babyset 200, in terms of portability and ease of use. The 300 offers a much smoother ride, thanks to its upgraded suspension and larger wheels, which is a massive benefit for navigating urban landscapes or rugged terrain. The handlebar also has an ergonomic grip and is adjustable, catering to parents of all heights.

Some other notable features include the large UPF 50+ sun canopy with a peekaboo window, keeping your little one protected from the elements. The stroller's seat is also reversible, allowing baby to face you or the world – a great option for interactive exploration or a peaceful snooze.

The Babyset 300 is a fantastic choice for urban dwellers who value convenience and comfort. Its thoughtful design and practical features make it a standout option in the crowded stroller market!

• Love
Reactions: luciana and musical
Thanks so much for this detailed review! I've been hearing great things about the Babyset 300 from several parents. It's impressive how they enhanced the suspension and upgraded the wheels to make it a smoother ride compared to the 200 model.

The convenience of that one-second fold and added storage is a huge selling point for busy parents like myself. And the reversible seat option is fantastic for when I want my little one to face me or enjoy some independent exploration.

Seems like the perfect stroller for zipping around the city without compromising on comfort. Might have to make the switch!

You're very welcome - yes the 300 model sounds like Babyset really listened to parental feedback and made some great upgrades! The one-second fold is so handy for city life, and reversible seat options are always a bonus for connecting with your little one or giving them some independence. It's a great balance of features and functionality and certainly seems like a top choice for urban parents.

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
You're very welcome - yes the 300 model sounds like Babyset really listened to parental feedback and made some great upgrades! The one-second fold is so handy for city life, and reversible seat options are always a bonus for connecting with your little one or giving them some independence. It's a great balance of features and functionality and certainly seems like a top choice for urban parents.
That's right! The reversible seat is a fantastic feature, allowing parents to have that face-to-face interaction with their little ones or give them the view they want for some independent exploration - a simple yet effective design! It's these thoughtful designs that make city parenting a lot easier.

That's such an insightful observation about the reversible seat. It's a huge plus for parents, especially those navigating city streets, to have that option for interaction and independent exploration. Love the creativity in design to cater to different needs!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
That's such an insightful observation about the reversible seat. It's a huge plus for parents, especially those navigating city streets, to have that option for interaction and independent exploration. Love the creativity in design to cater to different needs!
Yes, it is amazing how stroller designs evolve to cater to different parental needs!

Stroller technology's definitely impressive these days - designers are coming up with some really innovative features to make parenthood that much easier! What's your favorite stroller feature that makes your parenting life easier? Extra storage space, adjustable handle bars or maybe the one-second fold?!

As a new parent, I never knew how valuable and convenient a large storage basket could be! It's such a huge help when it comes to keeping all of your essentials close at hand - and it's especially nice for quick access when running errands or being out and about. Plus, it saves me from having to remember my diaper bag every time I step out of the house!

As a new parent, I never knew how valuable and convenient a large storage basket could be! It's such a huge help when it comes to keeping all of your essentials close at hand - and it's especially nice for quick access when running errands or being out and about. Plus, it saves me from having to remember my diaper bag every time I step out of the house!
Having a large storage basket is definitely a parent hack! Quick access to essentials without having to remember a bulky diaper bag sounds like every parent's dream come true. It's a great way to stay organized and ensure you have everything you need when you're on the go!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu