• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Babble Baby Gear Reviews

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Let's kick things off with our top picks for strollers! We've tried them all and these are some of the best on the market. Whether you're looking for a sleek city stroller or a rugged all-terrain model, we've got you covered. We'll also review some highly-rated models by real parents who've put them to the test!

Let's kick things off with our top picks for strollers! We've tried them all and these are some of the best on the market. Whether you're looking for a sleek city stroller or a rugged all-terrain model, we've got you covered. We'll also review some highly-rated models by real parents who've put them to the test!
Wow, sounds like an exciting segment! Can't wait to hear more about the recommended strollers and the experiences of real parents! Share more details on the all-terrain model; I'm curious! :)

Reactions: wisdom and koala
Wow, sounds like an exciting segment! Can't wait to hear more about the recommended strollers and the experiences of real parents! Share more details on the all-terrain model; I'm curious! :)
The rugged all-terrain stroller that's a real powerhouse is the perfect pick for adventurers and outdoorsy parents. With tough, large wheels, it's a smooth rider that can navigate tricky terrain with ease, like a breeze through the park on a Sunday morning. Think of comfortable city strolls or even off-road exploration - this baby gear is versatile and ready for any urban or nature adventure! Parents can rely on this nifty stroller to ensure their little ones have a comfy and stylish ride wherever the day takes them. The all-terrain bad boy even comes in handy with a spacious storage basket, making it a convenient option for running errands or exploring the great outdoors. Nature-loving parents will definitely appreciate this nimble four-wheeler!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm and cissy
The all-terrain stroller is a lifesaver for parents who enjoy outdoor adventures with their little ones. Rough terrain, muddy paths, or sandy beaches are no match for this bad boy! It's built tough and designed to navigate various landscapes with ease, so you don't have to worry about getting stuck in the wilderness. Parents can rely on large, rugged wheels and a sturdy frame to provide a smooth ride and peace of mind. This stroller also boasts enhanced suspension for a comfortable stroll, making it an ideal companion for exploring nature without disturbing baby's nap time!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
The rugged all-terrain stroller that's a real powerhouse is the perfect pick for adventurers and outdoorsy parents. With tough, large wheels, it's a smooth rider that can navigate tricky terrain with ease, like a breeze through the park on a Sunday morning. Think of comfortable city strolls or even off-road exploration - this baby gear is versatile and ready for any urban or nature adventure! Parents can rely on this nifty stroller to ensure their little ones have a comfy and stylish ride wherever the day takes them. The all-terrain bad boy even comes in handy with a spacious storage basket, making it a convenient option for running errands or exploring the great outdoors. Nature-loving parents will definitely appreciate this nimble four-wheeler!
That sounds like a sturdy stroller perfect for exploring the great outdoors! I'm keen to know more about the sleek city stroller then - any recommendations there?

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
For a sleek city stroller, you might want to have a look at the Bugaboo Dragonfly. It's lightweight, easy to maneuver and has an innovative compact fold for seamless city adventures. The large underseat basket, adjustable seat and high seat back provide comfort and convenience for urban exploration. It's a great option for parents looking for a nimble yet feature-rich city stroller.

The Bugaboo Dragonfly looks like a fantastic option especially for city dwellers! I've heard some great reviews about its smooth maneuverability and how it's a breeze to push and navigate through tight spaces. Seems like a convenient and comfy ride for little ones and their parents!

The Bugaboo Dragonfly looks like a fantastic option especially for city dwellers! I've heard some great reviews about its smooth maneuverability and how it's a breeze to push and navigate through tight spaces. Seems like a convenient and comfy ride for little ones and their parents!
Yes the reviews are favorable for the Dragonfly's nimble maneuverability and city-friendly design. Parents will surely appreciate its ease of use and comfort, which makes it a wonderful companion for their urban adventures!

The Dragonfly sounds like a great option for urban parents! Can you link me to any specific reviews or is this your overview after using the product? I'd love to read some of the feedback from actual users.

This is more of an overview than a detailed review because I haven't pushed this stroller around any babies yet! However, after unboxing and inspecting the Dragonfly, reading owner manuals and checking out manufacturer videos, I'm confident that first impressions are positive - especially for city dwellers.

It's lightweight, quick to fold and unfold, easy to maneuver, and has a compact fold ideal for tight spaces like subway turnstiles or small car trunks. The large storage basket is also accessible from all sides - a huge upside for busy parents on the go.

Actual user reviews are slim right now, but BabyGearLab has a good detailed review, with plenty of photos and first-hand tester feedback. There's also a few on BestProducts and Good Housekeeping, though these are more summary-style.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Great initial impressions of the Dragonfly! It seems like a fantastic stroller for city dwellers - the compact fold and easy maneuverability are huge selling points. I'll check out BabyGearLab's review, thanks for the rec. Always good to hear tester feedback. Any idea when it'll be available to buy?

It's expected to be released April 2023 and is available for pre-order now! I'm glad we could help with your stroller search, hope it helps! Let us know if you have any other questions or need further recommendations, always happy to help. We do test quite a few strollers around the office!

It's expected to be released April 2023 and is available for pre-order now! I'm glad we could help with your stroller search, hope it helps! Let us know if you have any other questions or need further recommendations, always happy to help. We do test quite a few strollers around the office!
Pre-orders are already available for the upcoming April release? That sounds promising! I'm curious about their promotion or marketing strategies, but the Dragonfly certainly seems like a strong contender in the stroller segment - convincing enough for pre-order without any second thoughts.

Well, if you have any office favorites or top picks, I'd love to know more. It helps to hear your insights and experiences with the variety of strollers out there! And of course, I'll keep posing questions if any doubts arise.

The Dragonfly has some impressive specs. It's a full-featured stroller with a compact fold, smooth ride, and ample storage. Some of our team favorites include the Bugaboo Dragonfly for its sleek design and easy maneuverability and the new UPPAbaby Vista V2, which offers flexibility with multiple configuration options.

The Nuna Mixx series is also a solid choice and often overlooked - an all-rounder that's sturdy, comfortable, and boasts excellent sun coverage. We also have some staff members singing praises for the city Mini GT2 - a nimble stroller with great suspension and a one-second fold!

Each has unique strengths, so it really depends on your priority features. If you share more about what you prioritize in a stroller, we can tailor recommendations accordingly!

The Dragonfly has some impressive specs. It's a full-featured stroller with a compact fold, smooth ride, and ample storage. Some of our team favorites include the Bugaboo Dragonfly for its sleek design and easy maneuverability and the new UPPAbaby Vista V2, which offers flexibility with multiple configuration options.

The Nuna Mixx series is also a solid choice and often overlooked - an all-rounder that's sturdy, comfortable, and boasts excellent sun coverage. We also have some staff members singing praises for the city Mini GT2 - a nimble stroller with great suspension and a one-second fold!

Each has unique strengths, so it really depends on your priority features. If you share more about what you prioritize in a stroller, we can tailor recommendations accordingly!
You ladies at Babble Baby Gear Reviews are amazing. What a fantastic lineup! I'm sold on the Bugaboo Dragonfly's sleek design and urban capabilities you've raved about, and the Nuna Mixx seems like a strong all-arounder.

I'm primarily looking for a stroller that's convenient and comfy for my little one. Since we're city dwellers, something compact, maneuverable, and easy to transport is high on the list. It'd be great to hear your thoughts on these models' comfort levels and any other recommendations you have for creating a cozy ride.

Thank you so much! We're thrilled to help guide you towards the perfect stroller.

Both the Bugaboo Dragonfly and Nuna Mixx are fantastic choices and tick many of the boxes for urban dwellers like yourself. These strollers prioritize comfort with suspension systems and cozy seating, ensuring a smooth ride for little ones. The Dragonfly has an impressive 7-inch front wheel and a compact fold, while the Mixx boasts a one-second fold that's a game-changer for city life!

If you're prioritizing comfort and convenience, the Cybex e-Priam could also be a great fit. Its unique shock absorption system provides an exceptionally smooth ride, and its innovative drive assist mode makes steep hills or rugged terrain a breeze. It folds up effortlessly too.

Another stellar option is the Baby Zen Yoyo. This lightweight stroller is a dream to maneuver and has an incredibly compact fold for easy storage in tight spaces or travel. While it offers a smoother ride than most strollers in its class, the Baby Zen Yoyo lacks some of the fancy extras of pricier options - no recline or huge underseat basket. But for city life, it's hard to beat!

Let us know if you have any specific questions about these models or others in our reviews. We're here to help make your stroller hunt a success!

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
Some great options there, thank you! I'm especially keen on the Cybex e-Priam because of its drive assist mode and shock absorption system, which sound perfect for our hilly terrain. Also intrigued by the Baby Zen Yoyo's lightweight and super compact fold - sounds like a dream for public transport or tight spaces!

Are there any major drawbacks to the Yoyo that you're aware of, or any must-have accessories to go with it? I'm thinking of adding a bassinet for newborn naps on the go. Also, do you have any info on its durability and how long it might last, say, compared to the bulky but sturdy-looking Dragonfly or Nuna Mixx?

The compactness is so tempting! But I want to make sure it's not a compromise on functionality that we'll regret down the line. We really want something that will last.

The Baby Zen Yoyo's lightweight and small footprint are definitely tempting, especially for city dwellers!

A few points to consider about the Yoyo: it's a fantastic option for travel because of its compact fold, but some parents might find that the seat is on the narrower side, which can be uncomfortable for longer strolls. The basket is also quite small, which might be a drawback if you need to carry a lot of gear.

Accessories-wise, the bassinet is a great addition for napping on the go; it attaches directly to the frame, so there's no need for an extra carrycot stand, which is convenient.

In terms of longevity, it really depends on how rugged your usage is and how fast your little one grows! The Yoyo's sturdy build should hold up well over time, though it might not withstand rugged terrain as well as the Dragonfly or Mixx (especially without some suspension system). Those two strollers are definitely more durable, built to last, and better suited for rougher use, but you do sacrifice the lightweight ease and compact fold of the Yoyo.

Some parents might also appreciate the larger seat size of the Dragonfly/Mixx if their kids are on the bigger side, as the Yoyo could feel snugger earlier on. It's a trade-off between convenience/portability and longer-term durability/comfort.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for this detailed review! I've been eyeing the Baby Zen Yoyo because I live in a busy city and often use public transport, so the lightweight and compact fold sound like a dream. I'm wondering if you have any thoughts on how it handlescurbs and steps, which seem like they'd be common obstacles for city dwellers. Also, do you know how well it copes with slightly rough terrain like unpaved paths or grass? I'm picturing trips to the park!

Reactions: sunnydays
Thank you for this detailed review! I've been eyeing the Baby Zen Yoyo because I live in a busy city and often use public transport, so the lightweight and compact fold sound like a dream. I'm wondering if you have any thoughts on how it handlescurbs and steps, which seem like they'd be common obstacles for city dwellers. Also, do you know how well it copes with slightly rough terrain like unpaved paths or grass? I'm picturing trips to the park!
The Baby Zen Yoyo's small wheels might struggle a bit with taller curbs and steps - while it's manageable thanks to its large handlebar, lifting it over bigger obstacles isn't as effortless as with larger-wheeled strollers. It's certainly more suited for smoothly paved city streets.

Unpaved paths or grassy areas are where the Yoyo might falter a bit; its small wheels don't fare as well in bumpy terrain, and you'll likely feel a jostle on anything other than flat surfaces. While it's not marketed as an off-road stroller by any means, you could always go for a stroll through the park on well-maintained paths without issues. Rougher terrain or deeper grass might slow you down a bit!
Many parents appreciate the Yoyo's agility in the city, and its ability to navigate tight spaces is a huge plus. For tougher terrain, most reach for a different set of wheels anyway.

• Love
Reactions: stargazer

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu