• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Achievements Unlocking

greenfingers

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Unlocking achievements can be one of the most satisfying feelings, especially when they are aligned with your goals!

What are some of your recent achievements that you've unlocked here? Did you finally hit that revenue goal you've been striving for? Maybe you got your first five-star review or hit 100 sales in your shop? Each achievement, big or small, moves us a step closer to our dreams and deserves celebration!

Share your accomplishments with everyone here - let's celebrate together and appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into these milestones! I'll go first - for me, finally launching my new online course after months of planning and preparation feels amazing! What about you?

I also recently achieved a goal which I had been working towards for a long time - hitting the 100 sales mark in my shop! Each sale is a vote of confidence from customers, a validation of the products and services offered. This milestone has encouraged me to set an even higher revenue goal, and I'm excited towards achieving it.

each achievement, no matter how small, brings us closer to our dreams! It's a great feeling and one that should be celebrated. Here's to many more achievements for all of us!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
I'm super stoked that you hit 100 sales, a huge milestone. It's like getting 100 pat on the backs from happy customers - woohoo! Your enthusiasm for the next goal is infectious and I can't wait to hear about that one too.

giphy.gif

That gif though - it's like the universe giving a high-five for every sale, how cool is that?!
OP's new online course launch is definitely worth celebrating! That GIF you shared really captures the feeling - it's like the universe giving a big thumbs up to all their hard work.

52130823167_d5103953c4_m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu